5/4 (Community) — Korgi Connector: The Kick Off! (RSVP form)

RSVP now for our first Korgi Connector. Community intros, project check ins, resource requests and surprise industry guests. A huge welcome and thank you to our HCF alums!

Saturday, May 4, 2024
10:00 am - 12:00 pm Pacific
Join the Zoom

The event link will be posted to this page and emailed to all attendees who RSVP.

UPDATE! Our opening speaker will be Michele Barnwell, Doc Director, TedX Speaker, and Showrunner of the award-winning “High on the Hog” Netflix TV series:

I’m new to Korgi Connect – are there background webpages to read? I’m “just a screenwriter” but a prolific one. I have 85 feature scripts, 14 pilot scrips, and a positive outlook. I have 1 produced film and 2 in the works, and options on the horizon. Life is great!

1 Like

Welcome, Tom - no background to read. We are an open forum for working creatives and other professionals who want community and clear steps to reach their upcoming goals. We launched today with alums from the Hollywood Creative Forum, who’ve been working together for over 10 years.

2 Likes

Special thanks. Let me know how I can help.

1 Like

I would like to RSVP for the Event On May 4th. Please consider this my RSVP:

E. Bernard Dixon Jr.

1 Like

Thank you - we just need an email to send you the event information. Can you please add it using this RSVP form? Thank you.

Thank you to today’s attendees! To add an extra week to your free trial on Korgi, please use promo code KORGIHCF1+7 in the Free Trial screen. The code is valid through June 4, 2024!

DMA, thank you for the great insight on this new platform and community. I’m in. Thank you again.

1 Like